I’ve been working on a new design for all Killer Sales Video pages. It’s much cleaner, better looking and so far looks like the conversions have increased.
So here are a few tips that can help you create higher converting video landing pages:
- I added my name on top, because many people already know me and it works as sort of a brand.
- Tell them what the video is about by using a powerful, benefit oriented headline.
- Add something like “Click here to find out more” to the video still, so they know where to click. A huge play button works for me too 🙂
- Make it easy to understand what to do next. You can say at the end of your video “Insert your name and email in the form and receive your free e-course”. Then add some big red arrows pointing at the form so even blind people can find it.
- Form submit button should be really big and have an action title. So by clicking my “Give Me More Info Now!” button, you know that you’re getting…
(No Way!) …more info.
That’s about it. The main thing to note is: VIDEO LANDING PAGES NEED TO BE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE
They’re built for a single purpose, so don’t let your prospects be distracted by too many bells, whistles and sheets of sales copy.